Free Shipping on orders over $200 within US only. *Except outlying area
Coupon Code: FW500
Coupon Code: FW1000
Coupon Code: FW1500
Bronze - Twisted Cloth Covered Wire (250 Ft / Roll)
Calculated at checkout
Specifications: (subject to change without notice)
|No. of Conductor:
|Length (1 Roll)
||Flame Test Passed
|UL Guide Info:
||[Wire] Appliance Wiring Material
* This flexible wire is intended for use in lamps, pendant light, clocks, radios, fans and other household appliances.
* This wire is UL recognized.
*** BUY PER FOOT LENGTH ***
ANTIQUE REPLICA OF CLOTH COVERED WIRES
- Please consider the electrical requirements of your application. If you have any doubts, call a qualified electrician.
- Consult a building inspector or licensed electrician to determine the requirements in your state.
- FabricWire.com does not make any recommendations on the type of wire to be used. We encourage our customers to use a reliable source to find what type of wire is appropriate to use.
- The color of the actual product may vary slightly based on your computer monitor settings.
- Routinely check your electrical appliances and wiring.
- Frayed wires can cause fires. Replace all worn, old or damaged appliance cords immediately.
- Replace any electrical tool if it causes even small electrical shocks, overheats, shorts out, or gives off smoke or sparks.
- Keep electrical appliances away from wet floors and counters; pay special care to electrical appliances in the bathroom and kitchen.
- Do not allow children to play with or around electrical appliances and wiring.
- If you have children, use "child-proof" electrical outlets.
- Use electrical extension cords safely; never overload extension cords or wall sockets.
- Immediately shut off, then replace light switches that are hot to the touch and lights that flicker.
Write A Review
I am restoring a 1947 West Coast fishing Troller. The wire works perfectly where the wires have to be exposed.
3rd Dec 2014
Perfect electric wire when you don't want to look at an ordinary cord. Period retro feel for lamps that have cords that are visible .
24th Aug 2013
Sorry I haven't gotten around to using the wire
but I love it. The classic old school look, in a modern wire.
Also shipped really fast even with the hurricane
13th Nov 2012
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...