Free Shipping on orders over $100 within US only. *Except outlying area
Coupon Code: FW500
Coupon Code: FW1000
Coupon Code: FW1500
Bisque - Flat Cloth Covered Wire (Per Foot)
Calculated at checkout
Specifications: (subject to change without notice)
|No. of Conductor:
|Length (1 Foot)
||Flame Test Passed
|UL Guide Info:
||[Wire] Appliance Wiring Material
* This flexible wire is intended for use in lamps, pendant light, clocks, radios, fans and other household appliances.
* This wire is UL listed.
ANTIQUE REPLICA OF CLOTH COVERED WIRES
- Please consider the electrical requirements of your application. If you have any doubts, call a qualified electrician.
- Consult a building inspector or licensed electrician to determine the requirements in your state.
- FabricWire.com does not make any recommendations on the type of wire to be used. We encourage our customers to use a reliable source to find what type of wire is appropriate to use.
- The color of the actual product may vary slightly based on your computer monitor settings.
- Routinely check your electrical appliances and wiring.
- Frayed wires can cause fires. Replace all worn, old or damaged appliance cords immediately.
- Replace any electrical tool if it causes even small electrical shocks, overheats, shorts out, or gives off smoke or sparks.
- Keep electrical appliances away from wet floors and counters; pay special care to electrical appliances in the bathroom and kitchen.
- Do not allow children to play with or around electrical appliances and wiring.
- If you have children, use "child-proof" electrical outlets.
- Use electrical extension cords safely; never overload extension cords or wall sockets.
- Immediately shut off, then replace light switches that are hot to the touch and lights that flicker.
Write A Review
Flat Cloth Covered Wire
Looked good and worked fine.
6th Apr 2015
very nice wire and love you have so many colors available
13th Dec 2013
Very nice wire
The wire was just the color I expected judging from the photo on the website. It arrived very quickly after my order and I've already rewired my lamps! Thanks.
2nd Jul 2013
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...